I will be discussing five of them.
1. Thomas Alva Edison, light bulb inventor was afraid of the dark.
2. "Relative to its size, the strongest muscle in the body is the tongue."
3. "There is no tiger/zebras in the world with the same stripes."
4. "Moderate dancing burns 250 to 300 calories an hour."
5. "The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket."
Five facts + one
6. "Jean Claude Vandamme learned to speak by watching the cartoon 'FLINTSTONES'."
There are more chickens than people in the worldOver to You
What do you think about this facts? Did you learn any lesson different from mine? Give me a comment below.